Winner Das „B-Speech® GPS 20C”
The smallest Receiver with SiRF Star III
The B-Speech®GPS20C belongs to the new generation of GPS receiver
with SiRF III Chipset. Now you are ready for wireless Navigation on
Notebook, Smartphone and PDA.
The really powerful SiRF Star III Chipsset
shows also in critical environment situations exactly your current position.
Up to 20 channels are showing you the exactly way.
With it´s mini sizes the B-Speech GPS20C is the smallest GPS receiver
worldwide on today market.
Built in LEDs permanently inform you of the status of the Bluetooth connection,
the GPS and the batteries.
B-Speech® GPS20C-Receiver is compatible with
all Bluetooth compliant mobile phones.
- CSR BC04 Bluetooth V.2.0. Class II
- Range: 10 Meter
- SPP Serial port profile
- Chipset: SiRFstar III
- 20 cannels "All-In-View"-Tracking
- Protocol: NMEA 0183/ GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, GLL
- Baud Rate: 57.600
- Frequency L1, 1,575.42 Mhz
- racking Sensivity: - 159dBM
- Position deviation: 10 meters 90% 2D RMS 1-5 meters
- Velocity: 0,1 m/sek
- Cold/Warm/Hot start: 42/35/1 sek.
- Rechargeable 450mAh Lithium Polymer Akku
- Working time: 10 hours
- Storage temperature: -40°C + 70°C o.
- Working temperature : -20°C + 60°C
- Air humidity: 5 - 90%
- Internal Ceramic Patch antenna
- MMXC connection for external antenna
- Size in mm: 39 L x 33 B x 19 H
- Weight: unknown at this time
Here we provide more product informationen
Handbuch GPS20c [deu]
Manual GPS20c [eng]
Œ GPS20C [multilingual]